12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Children's World, a fun space only for the little ones.
Sun loungers, hammocks, rest areas, toilets, dressing rooms and showers.
Access to the beach and natural pools
The presentation of Xcaret México Espectacular.
Access to underground rivers
Photos and souvenirs
Use of snorkel equipment with free tube (requires a refundable deposit of $ 10 USD).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:
Cancun Meeting Point: Puerto Cancun (mall)
Playa Del Carmen: Plaza Antigua or Plaza Las Perlas(contact customer care for support)
Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, the meeting point will be at the gate(security stand) of the Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa. There is no other option for meeting point
The pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring your swimsuit and extra clothes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Altustours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour Xcaret! Amazing Natural Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour Xcaret! Amazing Natural Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour Xcaret! Amazing Natural Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour Xcaret! Amazing Natural Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour Xcaret! Amazing Natural Day
1 day3 minutes
1 day 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Xenotes Oasis MayaPlaya Norte (North Beach)Xotik-Ha EcoParkXenses ParkCoCo Bongo CancunVentura ParkViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Interactive Aquarium CancunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkMandala NightclubCave of the Sleeping SharksPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)