10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover one of Cancun’s most unusual and surprising attractions—and enjoy a stress-free visiting experience—when you book priority tickets to Xenses Park. A one-of-a-kind amusement park designed to stimulate the senses, the park includes 15 themed areas, and offers activities ranging from a zip-line and spa to immersive installations. With this package, enjoy comfortable, round-trip transit from your area hotel, priority tickets, and access to on-site amenities.
- Discover Xenses Park: one of Cancun’s most unusual theme parks
- Enjoy round-trip transit from your area hotel via air-conditioned vehicle
- Book priority tickets before you travel to guarantee your admission
- Have the freedom to explore the park’s attractions at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Hotel Pick up & Drop off
Priority Access: You can have your admission bracelets on the bus on the way to the park.
souvenirs (Available to purchase)
Photos (Available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you need the option of a wheelchair you need to provide the information to the company so then you will get a special minivan with the service, there's no extra cost.
We would like to make it comfortable for you so you will be pickup at your hotel.
During the booking, please choose Pickup Location
Then select the radio button saying "Please pick me up at"
Choose "I don't see my pickup location" from the drop-down
Then type the hotel name on the box underneath so that we can easily locate your hotel pickup.
If you have selected an option with transportation, you must contact Grupo Xcaret at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm the hour and exctly place for your pickup
Upon pickup, please present your printed or digital voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your entry brazalets.
1. The start time as shown on your voucher, for tours with hotel pickup, only it is informative.
2. The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary to contact to confirm the exact schedule of your pickup.
3. Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/5/2020 - 8/3/2022
|Monday - Saturday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing a park, the temperature will be scanned through a digital remote device on every visitor, guest and staff member.
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- Most travelers can participate
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary to contact to know the exact schedule of your pickup
- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Priority Access: Xenses Admission with Transportation?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Priority Access: Xenses Admission with Transportation?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Priority Access: Xenses Admission with Transportation?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Priority Access: Xenses Admission with Transportation?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
TubingFun & GamesRaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTulumCancunPlaya del CarmenTubing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFun & Games - Riviera Maya & the YucatanRafting - Riviera Maya & the YucatanTubing - Playa del CarmenFun & Games - Playa del CarmenRafting - Playa del CarmenTubing - CozumelFun & Games - CozumelRafting - CozumelCategory
Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Xenotes Oasis MayaXoximilco CancunViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Interactive Aquarium CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Captain Hook CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipVentura ParkMandala NightclubCave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Xotik-Ha EcoParkLa Isla Shopping VillageCoCo Bongo CancunCancun Airport VIP Lounge