- Visit Tulum and Coba in a single trip: Make the most of limited time
- Learn about the history and significance of the sites from your guide
- Includes lunch: No need to bring your own
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Playa del Carmen included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This tour runs for costumer staying in Hotels from Puerto Morelos City To Dreams Hotel in Tulum Area. From Bahia Petempich to Cancun we dont provide the service.
We dont provide pick up service in Tulum City and Tulum Hotel Zone. For costumers staying in Tulum the meeting point is the #TULUM signal on the way to the Tulum ruins, near close to "Tulum Tower", In the archaeological area mall center. The address is AVENIDA YALKU LT 10 FRACCION 3, Av. Tulum, RUINAS, 77760 Tulum, Q.R.
Costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen we pick up them in our meeting points in the Down Town. We´ll provide the nearest meeting point to the aparment or house to you the afternoon before to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Bay Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tulum, Coba and Cenote Tour from Riviera Maya.