Don’t worry—here are some similar options
10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Flowrider or Subsee Explorer.
Live tour commentary provided in English and Spanish.
Unlimited Hop-on hop-off access for many hours.
Subsee Explorer Activity: you must pay an extra Reef Conservation fee of 15 USD per person.
Food and beverages
Round trip transportation to and from your hotel.
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Flowrider: you should be at least 1.00m (3.2ft) tall for bodyboarding and 1.20m (4ft) tall for flowboarding. Maximum weight:115kg (253 lbs.)
- Subsee Explorer: On the day of your activity, you must pay an extra Reef Preservation fee of 15 USD per person.
- Subsee Explorer: You must make a reservation 24 hours prior to your activity. Please call Aquaworld at 55 4166 3092 to make your Subsee Explorer reservation and bring your reservation number the day of your activity.
- Aquatic activities are not permitted if you have ear problems, asthma, epilepsy; if you have had surgery recently, during pregnancy or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Please wear comfortable clothes, bring bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, hat and sunglasses.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY TURIBUS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turibus Hop-on Hop-off City Tour Cancun plus Submarine or Bodyboard Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Turibus Hop-on Hop-off City Tour Cancun plus Submarine or Bodyboard Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Turibus Hop-on Hop-off City Tour Cancun plus Submarine or Bodyboard Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Turibus Hop-on Hop-off City Tour Cancun plus Submarine or Bodyboard Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursTours & SightseeingCancunHop on Hop Off - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCity Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHop on Hop Off - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenCity Tours - Playa del CarmenHop on Hop Off - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelCity Tours - CozumelCategory
Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCaptain Hook CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)CoCo Bongo CancunCenotes Sac ActunCancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Playa Norte (North Beach)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaInteractive Aquarium CancunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Xenses ParkVentura Park