6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation round trip from your hotel.
Circuito Sinsentido: People, slide, bird flight, Lodorama and more.
Use of locker, toilets and showers.
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas,
for travelers staying in AirB&B, hostels or downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart.
We also have pick up in Puerto morelos, Playa del Carmen and Tulum
The pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible,
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is not possible to change the date on the day of your visit
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pata de peek travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xenses Tour from Cancun?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xenses Tour from Cancun?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xenses Tour from Cancun?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xenses Tour from Cancun?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Xenses Tour from Cancun
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Xenses ParkCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Captain Hook CancunMandala NightclubXoximilco CancunCoCo Bongo CancunInteractive Aquarium CancunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xenotes Oasis MayaLa Isla Shopping VillageViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeVentura ParkGarrafon Natural Reef ParkMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)