- Xoximilco dinner cruise from Cancun
- Board a festive trajinera with an informative local guide
- Explore the canals of Xoximilco, a modern replica of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city
- Taste typical Mexican dishes served on board with tequila, beer and fruit-flavored water
- Enjoy traditional live music like mariachi and marimba
- Complimentary pickup and drop-off from selected hotels
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you need the option of a wheelchair you need to provide the information to the company so then you will get a special minivan with the service, there's no extra cost.
We would like to make it comfortable for you. We will pick you up at your hotel. During the booking, please choose Pickup Location and then select the radio button saying "Please pick me up at" and choose "I don't see my pickup location" from the drop-down then type the hotel name on the box underneath so that we can easily locate your hotel pickup.
If you selected an option with transportation, you must contact Grupo Xcaret at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation
Upon pickup, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your activity.
As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing each Park, we will take the temperature by using a digital remote device to every visitor, guest, and staff member.
In case your temperature exceeds the 100.4 F (38 C), or if there were symptoms such as cough, throat sore, runny nose, and/or red eyes, the Park's staff reserves the right to allow boarding or accessing to our facilities.
- If you have purchased an option with transportation, in order to confirm your transportation service please contact Grupo Xcaret at least 24 hours prior to the visit to the park.
- If you have booked an option with transportation within less than 24 hours prior to the visit to the park you must contact Grupo Xcaret immediately.
- Upon your pickup, you must show your photo ID and your printed or digital voucher when boarding the bus.
- To access the park you must go to the ticket office and present your photo ID and your printed or digital voucher.
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary to contact to know the exact schedule of your pickup.
- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
What To Expect
Climb aboard your trajinera, a traditional flat-bottomed boat once used for carrying produce from the Aztec city's floating gardens. Cruise down the network of canals, enjoying the festive atmosphere and learning the legends of Mexico from your guide. Traditional canoes, called chalupas, will approach your boat bearing mariachi and marimba players. Dine on a traditional Mexican tasting menu accompanied by tequila, beer and soft drinks. After your festive evening, enjoy drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day. Some pickup services could be earlier 7:00 pm especially if the hotels are located far away from Xoximilco Park.
- According to the indication issued by the Government of Quintana Roo, Mexico, we are forced to suspend activities at 11:00 pm. So the park will be opening from 19:00 to 23:00 hr. Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- Pickup: The hour and place will be informed when the visitor confirms the pickup. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. Drop-off: The visitor must be ready for the departure at 10:40 pm because the bus will leave at 10:50 pm.
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary to contact us to know the exact time and place of your pickup.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years. Kids: Children must be accompanied by an adult. From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.
- Wearing comfortable clothes, shoes and pants is recommended. Eco-friendly Insect repellent is recommended.
- Vegetarian and kids options are available, please advise at time of booking if required. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This activity is wheelchair accessible. The trajineras are adapted for easy access.
- Maximum load capacity per trajinera: 3000 Kg or 20 passengers (Covid capacity measures have been implemented)
- As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing a park, the temperature will be scanned through a digital remote device on every visitor, guest and staff member.
- Bring cash to by souvenirs and photos.
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Xochimilco Park: Ticket with Transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya.