Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day private tour to St-Tropez and Port Grimaud from Cannes
- Feel like a French Riviera jet-setter as you explore St-Tropez's luxury harbor, fashion boutiques and leafy squares
- Wander the colorful canals of Port Grimaud, dubbed ‘Little Venice’
- Drive through the forested Massif des Maures and return along the beautiful Mediterranean coast
- Customize your own itinerary to see the sights you want to see
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Only accept foldable wheelchair, please advise at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants; please request at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1-day of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Reconfirmation of the service is mandatory at least 48 hours prior the tour to reconfirm pick up time and pick up place.
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands