- Morning birding tour on St. Lucia
- Professional guide offers tips and teaches you about native birds
- See both local and migratory birds
- Destination depends on time of year
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel or the cruise port
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up clients from cruise ship, hotels, Villas, private homes ect.
- Hewanorra International Airport (UVF)
- George FL Charles (SLU)
- Port Castries (La Place Carenage and Pointe Seraphine)
What To Expect
Arrive to meet your professional birdwatcher guide, get a bottle of filtered water, and begin your hike. See some native birds and those who migrate through St. Lucia, learning about them from your guide. At the end of your hike, enjoy another bottled water or local beer.
Please note: no equipment is provided, please bring your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY St. Lu Taxi And Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Bird Watching Tour in St Lucia.