5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Pick Up & Drop Off from Hotel
Pick Up & Drop Off from Cruise Ship Terminal
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels & Villa's in St Lucia. Should you not see your place of accommodation, just type it in and we will be sure to pick you up from there.
If your pick up location is from the Cruise Ship Terminal, make your way to the exit and off the ship. Your driver will be awaiting you among where drivers are stationed with a sign bearing your name and that of the company for identification.
Please include the time you would like to be picked up to begin your tour.
- Pointe Seraphine - Castries Harbor
- La Place Carenage - Castries Harbor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If your Hotel is located in the South (Vieux Fort) or West (Soufriere) of the island, the route to the attractions may be altered.
- Most travelers can participate
- Entrance Fees to the Sites are not included if the All Inclusive Option is not selected.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A1 Transfer & Tours SLU
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gems of the West - Soufriere Escape Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Gems of the West - Soufriere Escape Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gems of the West - Soufriere Escape Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gems of the West - Soufriere Escape Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Gems of the West - Soufriere Escape Tour
5 to 6 hours
3 hours 25 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCastriesRodney BayChocSoufriereSt LuciaCap EstateGros IsletVieux FortShore Excursions - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayNature and Wildlife - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayHalf-day Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - CastriesBus Tours - CastriesNature and Wildlife - CastriesPorts of Call Tours - CastriesHalf-day Tours - CastriesShore Excursions - SoufriereBus Tours - SoufriereNature and Wildlife - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereHalf-day Tours - SoufriereCategory