Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a horseback-riding adventure with Atlantic Shores Riding Stables
- Follow a guide along trails and to the beach
- Helmet provided for safety
- Transport provided from select hotel areas to the stables
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- For the safety of our guests and for the health of our horses we have a safety weight restriction of 240lbs and this limit will strictly be adhered to.
- All riders must complete a Rider Registration/Indemnity Form before riding a horse. Parents will sign for all children below the age of 18 years.
- Guests who are intoxicated will not be allowed to ride a horse and will lose their refund. No consumption of alcohol or use of any drugs are allowed during a ride or on the premises.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY St Lucia Travel & Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.