4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a relaxing day in St. Lucia on a scenic journey through the west coast of the island, with a stop at the Sulphur Springs. This private excursion takes you past various landmarks such as the town of Castries, Canaries, and the Pitons. Drive through a volcano to reach the springs and then enjoy a rejuvenating mud bath before heading to Toraille Waterfall for a refreshing dip.
- Explore the west coast of St. Lucia on a private tour
- Entrance tickets to the springs and waterfalls included
- Learn about the history of the island from your guide
- A private tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Fees - Mud Bath Only
Entrance Fees - Toraille Waterfall
Sulphur Springs entrance fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, accommodations and cruise terminals in the north of the island. Please include your location when booking if it is not listed.
- Port Castries
- Castries Harbour, John Compton Hwy, Castries, St Lucia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FRAM Tours & Taxi Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saint Lucia Sulfur Springs Rejuvenating Mud Bath Tour (Covid-19 Certified)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Saint Lucia Sulfur Springs Rejuvenating Mud Bath Tour (Covid-19 Certified)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Saint Lucia Sulfur Springs Rejuvenating Mud Bath Tour (Covid-19 Certified)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Saint Lucia Sulfur Springs Rejuvenating Mud Bath Tour (Covid-19 Certified)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Saint Lucia Sulfur Springs Rejuvenating Mud Bath Tour (Covid-19 Certified)
4 to 5 hours
1 hour 50 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCastriesRodney BayChocCap EstateGros IsletBus Tours - Rodney BayHistorical Tours - Rodney BayHalf-day Tours - Rodney BayBus Tours - CastriesHistorical Tours - CastriesHalf-day Tours - CastriesBus Tours - SoufriereHistorical Tours - SoufriereHalf-day Tours - SoufriereCategory