Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Kayak/canoe tour of a bioluminescent bay
- See the waters light up with every movement
- See one of the few bioluminescent bays in the world
- Guide provides select commentary and safety and instructional briefing
- All equipment included
- Choice of kayak, tandem kayak, or canoe
- Tour limited to 16 people or fewer
Departure & Return
Go east on highway 528 towards Cape Canaveral. Drive 1 mile past exit #52 you will cross a bridge, at the end of the bridge immediately exit to the right off the highway and onto the dirt road beside 528. Follow the dirt road to the right, drive under the bridge and continue to the white van.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Paddle with your guide and your group of 16 people or fewer in search of populations of flickering, bioluminescent sections of the bay. Once you find them, watch the waters light up with every stroke of your paddle or hand as you glide along the coast. These tours are especially bright on the new moon, when the sky is the darkest.
Return to your initial put-in point at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no minimum age however all participants must know how to swim
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel, waterproof camera and wear clothes that can get wet and possibly dirty
- To ensure a proper size kayak is available, please provide your individual heights and weights at the time of booking
- please bring bug spray
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventures in Florida
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Two Hour Bioluminescence Kayak Tour Near Orlando.