Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Daytime boat ride around the island of Capri
- Relax aboard a typical Sorrento boat
- See the Faraglioni rocks and the White Grotto and Green Grotto
- Stop to swim and snorkel around the coast
- Sample limoncello during happy hour drinks
Departure & Return
Meeting point 10 minutes before the starting of the tour outside the Bar La Vela at the entrance of the Porto Turistico in Capri. This is the exact address:Piazza Angelo Ferraro, 12, 80076 Capri NA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time.
- Exact meeting point will be communicated prior the tour via e-mail. Please insert a valid e-mail address and phone number.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY You Know!
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Capri Island Boat Ride with Swimming, Sights, and Limoncello.