- A private boat cruise to explore Capri far from the crowds at your own pace
- Convenient departure near the pier where ferries from the mainland dock
- Stop where you want to swim, snorkel, and explore the coastal grottoes
- Soft drinks, water, snacks, Bluetooth speakers, and Wi-Fi on board
Departure & Return
If you want to take the tour as soon as you disembark at the port of Marina Grande di Capri, just follow "Via Cristoforo Colombo" (the only pedestrian street) to reach the meeting point in a few minutes. Contact us on whatsapp or iMessage the day before the tour for more info and details.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Living Capri Boat Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Boat Tour of Capri.
- "It cost a little but more but you get what you pay for." See review