8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy the views without the strain of left-side driving when you book this small-group day tour of South Wales’ most stunning castles and mountain landscapes. See Cardiff Castle from the outside, and hear about its 2,000-year history from your driver/guide; explore fairytale Castell Coch and medieval Caerphilly Castle (own expense). Finish by driving through the Brecon Beacons National Park and free time in pretty Brecon, a market town.
- See Cardiff Castle, Castell Coch, Caerphilly Castle and the Brecon Beacons
- Numbers are capped at just 12 travelers, ensuring quality guide interaction
- Pay-as-you-go entrance fees—you pick your favorites and keep costs down
- Driver/guide provides live commentary as you travel, keeping you informed
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Windsor Pl, Cardiff CF10, UK
Front of City United Reformed Church
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roam Wales
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour - Castles, Mountains & More?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour - Castles, Mountains & More?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour - Castles, Mountains & More?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 189631P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour - Castles, Mountains & More
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCardiffBus Tours - BristolHistorical Tours - BristolFull-day Tours - BristolBus Tours - OxfordHistorical Tours - OxfordFull-day Tours - OxfordBus Tours - SouthamptonHistorical Tours - SouthamptonFull-day Tours - SouthamptonCategory