- City Sightseeing open-top double-decker bus tour of Cardiff
- Set your own itinerary, and explore Cardiff at your own pace
- Full commentary provided as you see the city's top attractions
- Sightseeing pass valid for 24 hours from the time of first use
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Disembark whenever an attraction captures your attention then simply re-board your City Sightseeing bus from a convenient stop as many times as you like within the 24 hour validity period. The entire route takes approximately 50 minutes and buses depart every 30-60 minutes from each stop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tour operates all year round (excluding 6th October, 25th/26th December, 1st January)
- First tour departs at 10:00am. Last tour departs at 5:00pm. Tour start point - 5 Kingsway near Cardiff Castle. Times and stops subject to change at any time with little to no notice.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Learning the history with descriptions of the important buildings and parks, including Cardiff Castle, is a great way to get an overview then plan your days here!" See review
- "Cardiff is very interesting and well worth a weekend trip" See review
- "Very interesting and informative tour and not rushed, also Great chatting with the very friendly tour Guides." See review