- 2-hour Doctor Who walking tour of Cardiff
- Visit memorable filming locations for hit TV series Doctor Who
- Explore Cardiff Castle and the National Museum of Wales
- Follow in the footsteps of characters like the Doctor, Rose and Danny Pinks
- Great-value tour includes entrance to Cardiff Castle
Departure & Return
Please arrive at least 10 minutes early at your meeting point as the tour will leave promptly. You need to meet your guide just outside the main entrance to Cardiff Castle on Castle Street where you will find your guide waiting for you with a sonic screwdriver.
What To Expect
Leave the castle and head to Cardiff city center, where you’ll visit the sites of over 30 Doctor Who scenes, including memorable locations like the scene of Danny Pinks death, the site of Donna Nobles ill-fated wedding and Rose Tyler’s workplace. Spot popular filming locations like the National Museum of Wales and hear fascinating facts and anecdotes from your guide, a Doctor Who expert.
Once you’ve got your fill of Daleks, Cybermen and time travel, end your tour in central Cardiff.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair or stroller (pram) accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Doctor Who Cardiff Walking Tour.