- Learn insider gossip about the series from your guide, a Doctor Who fan
- Walk around Amy Pond’s village where the first episode with Matt Smith was filmed
- Visit Llandaff, the town used as the fictional village of Leadworth
- Pass top Cardiff attractions like Millennium Stadium and National Museum Cardiff
- Hear behind-the-scenes tales about famous doctors, such as Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant and Matt Smith
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Cardiff Bay Directions: Wales Millennium Center, Tour Meeting Point inside the main foyer Dates: Fridays Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Disembark to stroll through the set of Amy Pond’s fictional village and see sites from popular spin-off show Torchwood; enjoy the sight of iconic Cardiff attractions like the Millennium Stadium and the National Museum as you cruise; and visit Lllandaff, a town outside of Cardiff portrayed as the town of Leadworth during the 11th series of Doctor Who.
After thoroughly exploring the Doctor Who related sights of Cardiff, disembark at your original departure point and bid your guide farewell.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Doctor Who TV Locations and Tour of Cardiff.