You may also like
- Get an in-depth understanding of Welsh culture in the company of a local historian
- Small-group tour (maximum 8): Ensures a personal experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Includes snacks, bottled water, and light refreshments
Departure & Return
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Wales
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by The Wandering Bard Tour of South Wales.