- Walk between Wales’ two largest cities during this half-day coastal excursion
- Admire sweeping ocean views, limestone cliffs, and sandy beaches
- Small group capped at 6 ensures the personalized attention of your guide
- Traveler pickup and drop-off is offered from anywhere in Cardiff and Newport
Departure & Return
Outside the main entrance on Gorsedd Gardens road.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk South Wales
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Walk the beautiful Wales Coast Path.