- Get picked up from the cruise ship dock via the speedboat
- Lunch is not included, but time to dine is allotted
- A taxi can be arranged for pickup at the closest beach or dock
- Snorkel equipment is provided
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May not be suitable for pregnant women and persons with limited mobility.
- Persons should be flexible enough to board a boat at the dock.
- Tour duration is approximately 6 hours but flexible as this is a private tour.
- When you exit the cruise ship please proceed to the ferry dock. Once you reach the dock, one of our team members will be holding a sign with your name on it. You will board our boat here.
- If staying at a resort in Gros Islet, Castries City, and Marigot Bay we will arrange a taxi, or meet you at the closest beach/dock, for pickup.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ride St Lucia Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Overall this was a great experience and well worth the money" See review