- 3-hour St Lucia ATV tour including transport time
- Ride a Yamaha all-terrain vehicle through tropical Caribbean landscapes
- Visit a working banana plantation and parts of the historical Marquis Estate
- Take in gorgeous views of Grande Anse Beach
- Round-trip transport from selected Castries or Gros Islet hotels included
- Small-group tour limited to 11 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Meet your experienced adventure guide and listen to a short safety briefing and orientation. Hop on the back of your Yamaha ATV, a full automatic vehicle that makes off-roading easy and safe.
Set out along trails with your small group of eleven people or less, first arriving at a functioning banana plantation. Learn about the operations of the farm and how banana farming was St Lucia's primary economic industry before tourism on the island picked up.
Continuing on the trails, pass locals going about their daily activities in the rural farming communities. When you reach the 18th-century Marquis Estate, enjoy stunning views over Marquis Bay. This estate and its 500-acre (202-hectare) property is also home to the ruins of a sugar mill, a water wheel, and old locomotive and a slave quarters.
Your next stop is the edge of Grande Anse Beach, where you can enjoy some refreshing local fruit juice. This gorgeous beach is a protected nesting site for leatherback and hawksbill turtles between the months of March and August. Your guide will fill you in on researchers' efforts to track the turtles and their offspring.
When your 3-hour adventure is over, board your tour vehicle for the return to your Gros Islet or Castries hotel.
Please note: a minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum passenger age on the rear of a double seater ATV is 10 years old
- Minimum age to drive an ATV is 16 years old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Maximum number of guest ATV's per tour is 10
- Passengers staying at any Sandals Resorts must book their ATV tours through Island Routes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aanansi ATV Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It’s not a Mickey Mouse tour, so beware it you’re afraid of curves and mud, this isn’t for you." See review
- "It is a great way to visit the area away from other tourists and get a beautiful scenic tour." See review
- "My older two were allowed to drive themselves (age 16 and 17) and my younger two children (age 10 and 13) were able to ride on the back of our vehicles." See review