3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick up is offered for all customers staying in the north of the island as well as customers arriving by cruise ship in castries or marigot bay.
- Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, 2273+RR5, St Lucia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FRAM Tours & Taxi Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Distillery Rum Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Distillery Rum Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Distillery Rum Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Distillery Rum Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 126216P45
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCastriesShore Excursions - Rodney BayFood Tours - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayWine Tastings - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayHalf-day Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - Cap EstateFood Tours - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstateWine Tastings - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateHalf-day Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - SoufriereFood Tours - SoufriereBus Tours - SoufriereWine Tastings - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereHalf-day Tours - SoufriereCategory