- Choose from different boat sizes to accommodate your group
- Tuck into an included lunch with beer and soda
- Avoid crowded catamarans on your own speedboat Avoid crowded catamarans on your own speedboat
- Entrance tickets and fees are included for a hassle-free experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please proceed to ferry dock to meet your guide upon disembarkation.
- Tour Duration is approximately 6 hours but flexible as this is a private tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Persons should be flexible enough to board a boat at the dock and at the beach.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Captain Cliff Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms