4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Glide through the lush rainforest canopy of St Lucia's eastern coast on a zipline adventure from either Vieux Fort or North Island. Soar along 500-feet (150 meters) of cable through trees and above rivers, admiring the spectacular jungle scenery as you literally fly from one point to the next. This wonderful nature and wildlife tour also includes round-trip transport between most area hotels.
- Rainforest canopy adventure in St. Lucia
- Over 500 feet (150 meters) of ziplines
- Breathtaking bird's eye views of the rainforest and lush tropical vegetation
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Vieux Fort and North Island hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off (Vieux Fort and North Island hotels only)
Zip Line Ride
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick up only available for hotel in the north
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Castries Harbor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Vieux Fort and North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barefoot Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rainforest Canopy Adventure from Vieux Fort or North Island, St Lucia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rainforest Canopy Adventure from Vieux Fort or North Island, St Lucia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rainforest Canopy Adventure from Vieux Fort or North Island, St Lucia?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rainforest Canopy Adventure from Vieux Fort or North Island, St Lucia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rainforest Canopy Adventure from Vieux Fort or North Island, St Lucia
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsExtremePorts of Call ToursZipliningWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCastriesShore Excursions - Rodney BayExtreme - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayZiplining - Rodney BayShore Excursions - Cap EstateExtreme - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateZiplining - Cap EstateShore Excursions - SoufriereExtreme - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereZiplining - SoufriereCategory