- Enjoy a comprehensive tour of Soufriere's sights and natural wonders
- Swim in a natural swimming pool and take a mud bath at Sulphur Springs
- Sample snacks and drinks including fruits, fresh bread, and rum punch
- Hotel transport provided for your convenience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel, vacation rental or private home and ports.
- Port Castries
- Point Seraphine
- Pigeon Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding timetable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jungle Tours Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Scenic Tour of Soufriere.