5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Saint Lucia. If a ship is running late, we will wait for our guests. We will be standing and holding up a sign which says "JAMES' TOURS."
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- Pointe Seraphine
- La Place Carenage
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY James Touring Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St. Lucia Tet Paul Nature Trail Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during St. Lucia Tet Paul Nature Trail Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St. Lucia Tet Paul Nature Trail Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St. Lucia Tet Paul Nature Trail Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
St. Lucia Tet Paul Nature Trail Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCastriesShore Excursions - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayHiking - Rodney BayNature and Wildlife - Rodney BayEco Tours - Rodney BayWalking Tours - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayHalf-day Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstateHiking - Cap EstateNature and Wildlife - Cap EstateEco Tours - Cap EstateWalking Tours - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateHalf-day Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - SoufriereBus Tours - SoufriereHiking - SoufriereNature and Wildlife - SoufriereEco Tours - SoufriereWalking Tours - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereHalf-day Tours - SoufriereCategory