7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Venture to the highest viewpoint of the Mount Etna volcano with this tour from Catania. Leave the navigating to your driver and admire the Sicilian towns of Pedara and Nicolosi plus the cold lava fields on your way to the cable car that rises to an altitude of 2500 meters. Continue the adventure with special vehicles that offer access to 2900 meters, at the foot of the main crater. Explore the smoking craters and enjoy a classic Sicilian lunch before traveling back to Catania.
- Reach the highest viewpoint over the crater at Mount Etna
- Follow your local guide to see smoking craters
- Grab a helmet and torch to explore a lava cave
- Relax over a classic Sicilian lunch
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in Catania
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Cable Car Ticket
Departure & Return
SP4-I, Via Stabilimenti, 282, 95010 Santa Venerina CT, Italy
Go-Etna Meeting Point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go-Etna
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Etna Emotion 3000 Tour from Catania?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Etna Emotion 3000 Tour from Catania?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Etna Emotion 3000 Tour from Catania?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Etna Emotion 3000 Tour from Catania?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Etna Emotion 3000 Tour from Catania
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSicilyCatania4WD Tours - SicilySporting Events - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyTrolley Tours - SicilyNature and Wildlife - SicilySafaris - SicilyExtreme - SicilyFull-day Tours - Sicily4WD Tours - TaorminaSporting Events - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaTrolley Tours - TaorminaNature and Wildlife - TaorminaSafaris - TaorminaExtreme - TaorminaFull-day Tours - Taormina4WD Tours - SyracuseSporting Events - SyracuseBus Tours - SyracuseTrolley Tours - SyracuseNature and Wildlife - SyracuseSafaris - SyracuseExtreme - SyracuseFull-day Tours - SyracuseCategory