5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Walk along Mount Etna’s lunar landscape during the late afternoon on this 5-hour tour. Follow your guide and discover ancient lava flows, craters, and caves as you listen to the history of Europe’s highest active volcano. Reach heights of 2,000 meters above sea level and admire the beautiful fauna and flora that thrive on the volcano. Enjoy a beautiful sunset from the volcano before heading back to Catania.
- Take a 5-hour afternoon tour of Mount Etna and its surroundings
- Explore lava flows, craters, caves and watch the sunset
- Learn about the history, flora, and fauna of the volcano
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Etna Est
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Etna Sunset?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Etna Sunset?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Etna Sunset?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Etna Sunset?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
What is the maximum group size during Etna Sunset?
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCataniaBus Tours - SicilyHalf-day Tours - SicilyBus Tours - TaorminaHalf-day Tours - TaorminaBus Tours - SyracuseHalf-day Tours - SyracuseCategory