6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a physical perspective of Sicily on a tour to Mt. Etna, the tallest active volcano in Europe. Do a little trekking, check out an old crater and lava flow caves, and admire gorgeous views of the mountain and surrounding landscape at sunset. Plus, stop by a farm to taste local products like honey and wine. Hotel pickup in Catania is included.
- Get an up-close look at Europe's tallest active volcano
- Walk around lava flows and an old crater
- Visit a farm for tastings of honey, wine and other local goodies
- Caving equipment provided
Saved to wishlist!
Shuttle bus (return)
Trekking shoes (on request)
The kit for visiting the cave
INFANT price - Baby seat and baby carrier included
All that is not specified under “the cost includes”
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Accommodations, port, and stations in Catania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EtnaTribe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Catania Etna at Sunset half day tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during From Catania Etna at Sunset half day tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Catania Etna at Sunset half day tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The view from the top was worth the trek and the view at sunset was breathtaking." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
From Catania Etna at Sunset half day tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCatania4WD Tours - SicilySporting Events - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyNature and Wildlife - SicilyExtreme - SicilyHalf-day Tours - Sicily4WD Tours - TaorminaSporting Events - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaNature and Wildlife - TaorminaExtreme - TaorminaHalf-day Tours - Taormina4WD Tours - SyracuseSporting Events - SyracuseBus Tours - SyracuseNature and Wildlife - SyracuseExtreme - SyracuseHalf-day Tours - SyracuseCategory