Departure & Return
Important: The tour starts from Catania, below you will find the supplements to pay in case of departure from another destination.
• From 1 to 3 Passengers:
Departure from Syracuse € 30.00 per passenger
Departure from Taormina € 30.00 per passenger
• From 4 to 8 passengers
Departure from Syracuse € 10.00 per passenger
Departure from Taormina € 10.00 per passenger
The supplement must be paid directly to the driver in cash.
Contact us for more info.
- Catania Airport, Via Fontanarossa, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
- Porto di Catania - Molo di Levante, 95121 Catania, Province of Catania, Italy
- Porto di Riposto - Marina di Riposto, Via Duca del Mare, 95018 Riposto CT, Italy
- Porto di Giardini Naxos, Via Schisò, 98035 Giardini Naxos ME, Italy
- Port of Siracusa srl, V.le Santa Panagia, 141, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sicily Ncc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Etna tour with lunch and wine tasting in the cellar.