- Visit the unusual rock formations in Hell
- Relax and swim at Seven Mile Beach
- Taste rum cake at the Tortuga Rum Cake Factory
- Guide provides information through insightful commentary
- Hotel or cruise port pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure Point- Upon disembarkation, go to Royal Watler Cruise Terminal and look for our sign: "Britannia Tours Meets Here" hanging on the fence between the exit gate and the gift shop : "Tropical Treasures". This is located next to the taxi dispatcher.
- Pick up/ drop off guaranteed at Hotels located in George Town and Seven Mile Beach areas.
Return DetailsTour ends with drop-off at your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please bring swimming suites, sun glasses, and wear comfortable clothes for a day at the beach
- Minimum 2 adults per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Britannia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Hell Visit, Shopping and Beach Escape from Cayman Islands.