8 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
So you’ve snorkeled with the whale sharks of Oslob. Experience another of Cebu’s don’t-miss underwater attractions as you snorkel among millions of sardines—and maybe the odd sea turtle—during the legendary sardine run at Pescador Island off Moalboal. Wrap up the day with a visit to 3-tiered Kawasan Falls: A canyoneering adventure with lunch is available for an extra charge. This is a door-to-door tour for a maximum of 15 people.
- Snorkel among millions of schooling sardines at the Moalboal Sardine Run
- Bathe in the cool waters and natural beauty of Kawasan Falls
- Enjoy a more personal experience in a group no larger than 15
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Round Trip Transportation from Cebu City
Canyooneering in Kawasan Falls with Lunch PHP1,500.00/person
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Esquieres Travel and Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeEco ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCebu4WD Tours - VisayasSporting Events - VisayasBus Tours - VisayasNature and Wildlife - VisayasWater Tours - VisayasExtreme - VisayasEco Tours - VisayasFull-day Tours - Visayas4WD Tours - Panay IslandSporting Events - Panay IslandBus Tours - Panay IslandNature and Wildlife - Panay IslandWater Tours - Panay IslandExtreme - Panay IslandEco Tours - Panay IslandFull-day Tours - Panay Island4WD Tours - BoracaySporting Events - BoracayBus Tours - BoracayNature and Wildlife - BoracayWater Tours - BoracayExtreme - BoracayEco Tours - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayCategory