- Jaco catamaran tour to Fantasia Beach
- Escape the crowds at a beach only accessible by water
- Chef prepares a fresh lunch while you sip your favorite drinks at the beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jaco included—it doesn’t get easier
Departure & Return
Our office is located 100 meters south of Automercado in Playa Herradura. 10 minutes from Jaco and 1 km from Los Suenos Marriott Resort. We offer free transportation from Jaco, or guests can park securely at our office.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our cruise is not a booze cruise, if you are looking for a booze cruise, you will be disappointed
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or participants with limited mobility
- There is plenty of shaded areas on board, please prepare to spend majority of your tour in direct or indirect sunlight. For safety reasons spray sunscreens are not permitted.
- We board the large catamaran from small tenders from the beach. Long dresses, and pants are not recommended.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You will be notified by a representative of your pickup time, our transportation will only wait 5 minutes at each stop before moving to the next stop. If you miss your transportation time, your tour will be cancelled without refund.
- ID is needed to use paddle boards, boogie boards, surf boards and snorkel gear.
- Banana Boat rides are available for purchase. Please contact us to reserve and purchase tickets.
- VERY IMPORTANT NOTE*** GREEN SEASON MAY - NOVEMBER ****WE DO NOT RUN A SUNSET TOUR. Our sunset tour during these months operates from 11am - 3:30 pm to avoid rain, and rough waters in the evening during these months. During these months there is rarely a SUNSET and safety is our priority - always! Please note when booking these months we will contact you to arrange pickup, which is will be between 9:45 - 10:30 am during GREEN SEASON.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sealounge Catamaran
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms