Are you interested in?
39 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
69 Tours & Activities
27 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Travel to the island of Ithaca and learn about its myths with ease on this tour. Travel comfortably from your hotel and make your way to the island in a boat and on an air-conditioned coach. Hear about the stories and history of the island as you visit Kathara Monastery, the harbor of Vathi, Kioni village, and the Cave of Loizos.
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Reach the island on a round-trip ferry
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned coach
- Learn about Ithaca’s myths from live onboard commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tour Information folder (Documents with details of the tour for the visited places)
Ferry Tickets included
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Details of accommodations is required so we can arrange the pick up times
- Argostolion Airport, Greece
- Argostolion 281 00, Greece
- Pessada Harbour, Pessada 28100,, Kefalonia 281 00, Greece
- Sami Kefalonia, Sami 280 80, Greece
- Póros, Cephalonia 280 82, Greece
- Fiscardo Bay, Fiskardo 280 85, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AVALON KEFALONIA TRAVEL SERVICES
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Ithaka Island Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Ithaka Island Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Ithaka Island Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Ithaka Island Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 14101P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCephaloniaShore Excursions - Ionian IslandsBus Tours - Ionian IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Ionian IslandsHistorical Tours - Ionian IslandsSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Ionian IslandsFull-day Tours - Ionian IslandsCategory