8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Immerse yourself in the Kefalonian countryside with this scenic drive meandering along the stunning seaside and pausing to linger in rustic gorgeous villages, some of which survived the great earthquake of 1953. Take a boat ride on Melissani Lake, explore the Drogarati Caves, and taste local wines.
- Explore the Kefalonian countryside without getting lost with a guide
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Taste Kefalonian wine at a local winery
- Round-trip transport with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tour Information folder (Documents with details of the tour and all the visited places)
Food and drinks
Pick up service for the areas of Fiscardo,Assos, Ag. Efimia and Sami
Entrance Fees to Drogarati & Melissani
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up location is also the agency Avalon Travel , 26 Antoni Tritsi street , Argostoli
- Argostolion Airport, Greece
- Pessada Harbour, Pessada 28100,, Kefalonia 281 00, Greece
- Argostolion 281 00, Greece
- Fiscardo Bay, Fiskardo 280 85, Greece
- Póros, Cephalonia 280 82, Greece
- Sami Kefalonia, Sami 280 80, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AVALON KEFALONIA TRAVEL SERVICES
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Discover Kefalonia?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Discover Kefalonia?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Discover Kefalonia?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Discover Kefalonia?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 14101P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCephaloniaShore Excursions - Ionian IslandsFood Tours - Ionian IslandsBus Tours - Ionian IslandsWine Tastings - Ionian IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Ionian IslandsHistorical Tours - Ionian IslandsFull-day Tours - Ionian IslandsCategory