5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch or dinner depending on the time the experience starts
All Fees and Taxes
Alcoholic Beverages for Adults only
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We have a pick-up and drop-off policy.
- Chania International Airport "Ioannis Daskalogiannis", National Road, EO Aerodromiou Soudas, Chania 731 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Genuine Experience by Rami Masount
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chania Private Half-Day Gastronomy Diaries in Dourakis Winery?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chania Private Half-Day Gastronomy Diaries in Dourakis Winery?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chania Private Half-Day Gastronomy Diaries in Dourakis Winery?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chania Private Half-Day Gastronomy Diaries in Dourakis Winery?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeChaniaFood Tours - CreteDining Experiences - CreteWine Tastings - CreteCategory