7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Liability Insurance and Local Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Olive oil tasting
Wine Tasting - 5 wine
Lunch (traditional cretan flavors) with wine or beer
Pick up and drop off, up to 25km (15NM) from Chania
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Kalives 08:30, Akrotiri 08:30, Souda 08:50, Chania 09:00, Golden Beach - Agioi Apostoloi 09:10, Stalos –Agia Marina 09:20, Platanias – Gerani 09:30, Maleme-Tavronitis 09:40, Kolymbari 09:45.
The departure point from the old Venetian Harbour in Chania, is from the fountain in front of the "Starbucks", at 09:00 local time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chania Adventures Single Member P.C
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine & Olive Oil Tastings - Semi Private Safari Tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine & Olive Oil Tastings - Semi Private Safari Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine & Olive Oil Tastings - Semi Private Safari Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine & Olive Oil Tastings - Semi Private Safari Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine & Olive Oil Tastings - Semi Private Safari Tour with Lunch
7 to 8 hours
7 hours 25 minutes
6 hours 50 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisWine TastingsExtremeFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingChaniaCreteShore Excursions - Crete4WD Tours - CreteFood Tours - CreteSporting Events - CreteNature and Wildlife - CreteSafaris - CreteWine Tastings - CreteExtreme - CreteFull-day Tours - CreteCategory