- Enjoy a full day of wine and olive oil tasting in Crete
- Lunch visit Biolea, an artisanal family-owned olive oil mill
- Wine education and local history from a certified sommelier or local grape grower
- Convenient round trip transportation from your hotel in Chania town and surrounding areas
- Start the day with olive oil tasting and end with a full lunch with unlimited wine.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel/villa in Chania Town and surrounding areas.
- Souda Airport, Chania Town, Crete Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes are recommended. Must be of legal drinking age.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chania Wine Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Semi-Private Full Day Wine, Olive Oil, and Cultural Tour .
- "We highly recommend this tour but, warning, you may never enjoy amateur tours again!" See review