Are you interested in?
- Private 4-hour tour of the Palace of Knossos and Heraklion Archaeological Museum
- Explore the ancient Minoan Palace of Knossos including the Central Court and Throne Room
- Hear ancient legends and Greek folklore while touring main sites
- Enjoy a guided tour of Heraklion and its Archaeological Museum
- Travel through more than 5,000 years of history and see fascinating Minoan artifacts
- Receive undivided attention from a knowledgeable guide on this private tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- The itinerary is subject to favorable weather conditions or low number of participants on the day of the tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Master Holidays
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Ancient Palace of Knossos, Heraklion Archaeological Museum and City Tour.