Are you interested in?
On the Water
11 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
45 Tours & Activities
73 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
All Fees and Taxes
You need only your swimsuit!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up directly from your hotels/villa/houses. Just let us know the exact location of your accommodation.
- Souda Airport, Chania Town, Crete Greece
- Port of Souda, Ormos Soudas, Souda 732 00, Greece
- Old Venetian Harbour., Agiou Markou 8, Chania 731 32, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chania Diving Center
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Try Scuba in Crete (For beginners)?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Try Scuba in Crete (For beginners)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Try Scuba in Crete (For beginners)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Try Scuba in Crete (For beginners)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 75191P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCreteHeraklionChaniaShore Excursions - CretePorts of Call Tours - CreteCategory