- Discover Chennai’s street foods on a Sowcarpet Market food walking tour
- Find and hear about dishes with a guide for insight, tips, and navigation
- Taste snacks such as savory chaats, and hear food trivia you’d miss alone
- All-you-can-eat street food tour, limited to 10 for personalized feel
Departure & Return
Opposite Flower bazaar police station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress conservatively keeping your shoulders and knees covered, for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for those with food allergies
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Storytrails India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Guided Food Trail in the Sowcarpet Market.