3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
minced mutton nuggets
piping hot dosas (roasted, rice pancakes)
Private cooking class and meal with your host Kamala
Chennai hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Airbnb in Chennai
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Learn to Cook Traditional South Indian cuisine at the Chennai seashore?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Learn to Cook Traditional South Indian cuisine at the Chennai seashore?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Learn to Cook Traditional South Indian cuisine at the Chennai seashore?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Learn to Cook Traditional South Indian cuisine at the Chennai seashore?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Learn to Cook Traditional South Indian cuisine at the Chennai seashore
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeChennaiCooking Classes - Tamil NaduCooking Classes - PondicherryCooking Classes - ThanjavurCategory
Ripon Building Tours & TicketsShirdi Sai Baba Temple Tours & TicketsCholamandal Artists’ Village Tours & TicketsMarina Beach Tours & TicketsAuroville Tours & TicketsKovalam Beach (Covelong Beach) Tours & TicketsGovernment Museum Tours & TicketsVelankanni Church (Basilica of Our Lady of Good Health) Tours & TicketsKalakshetra Foundation Tours & TicketsVGP Snow Kingdom Tours & TicketsVGP Universal Kingdom Tours & TicketsValluvar Kottam Tours & TicketsLuz Church (Shrine of Our Lady of Light) Tours & TicketsArmenian Church Tours & TicketsLittle Mount & St Thomas Mount (Chinnamalai & Parangi Malai) Tours & TicketsBesant Nagar Tours & TicketsMGM Dizzee World Tours & TicketsSt. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk) Tours & TicketsAshtalakshmi Temple Tours & TicketsNational Art Gallery Tours & Tickets