4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop from all hotels in Chennai
Full time Guide
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wonder tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Thomas Trail in Chennai by Wonder tours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during St Thomas Trail in Chennai by Wonder tours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St Thomas Trail in Chennai by Wonder tours?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St Thomas Trail in Chennai by Wonder tours?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
St Thomas Trail in Chennai by Wonder tours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChennaiBus Tours - Tamil NaduArchaeology Tours - Tamil NaduHistorical Tours - Tamil NaduHalf-day Tours - Tamil NaduBus Tours - PondicherryArchaeology Tours - PondicherryHistorical Tours - PondicherryHalf-day Tours - PondicherryBus Tours - ThanjavurArchaeology Tours - ThanjavurHistorical Tours - ThanjavurHalf-day Tours - ThanjavurCategory
Besant NagarMGM Dizzee WorldMarina BeachLittle Mount & St Thomas Mount (Chinnamalai & Parangi Malai)Armenian ChurchNational Art GalleryLuz Church (Shrine of Our Lady of Light)Shirdi Sai Baba TempleKalakshetra FoundationArignar Anna Zoological Park (Vandalur Zoo)Kovalam Beach (Covelong Beach)Cholamandal Artists’ VillageMadras High CourtElliot's Beach (Besant Nagar Beach)Ripon BuildingMahabalipuram (Mamallapuram)Velankanni Church (Basilica of Our Lady of Good Health)KanchipuramVGP Snow KingdomVGP Universal Kingdom