- 1.5-hour cruise through a coastal mangrove river in Cherating, Malaysia
- Drift down the tree-lined waterway, and spot out wildlife such as lizards, snakes, and monkeys
- Learn the reasons why mangrove conservation is so important in Malaysia
- Choose between an early morning or late afternoon departure time
- This cruise is not wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
Departure PointCherating, Cherating, Kuantan District, Pahang
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Hop on your boat with your group, and listen to some safety rules. Then, coast down Cherating River surrounded by mangroves on each side.
As you drift, get excited to pass each bend as you see new wildlife around every corner. Spot out flora, crabs, fish, lizards, snakes, birds, and monkeys all native to Malaysia. Learn about mangrove conservation in the country and why it’s so important.
Your cruise ends at the same part of the river where you boarded your boat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cherating Fire Fly
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Mangrove Cruise in Cherating.