9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape from Chiang Mai for the day and head east on this day trip to two of Lampang Province’s striking Buddhist temples. In the morning, visit the ancient 13th-century Wat Phra That Lampang Luang and unpack the temple’s rich history with the help of your private guide. In the afternoon, drive to Wat Chalemprakiat, a mountaintop temple with remarkable views of northern Thailand.
- Avoid the large tour groups: this is a private tour for you and your group
- Stop for lunch at a local restaurant, free of charge
- If you’re staying in the city centre, complimentary hotel transfers are included
- Children aged 10 or under with two adults can join this tour at a discount
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer complimentary pick-up & drop-off from any hotels/apartments/villas in Chiang Mai. Please let us know your location prior to
the start of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pagoda View Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1 day Private Tour to Unseen Temple in Lampang?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 day Private Tour to Unseen Temple in Lampang?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1 day Private Tour to Unseen Temple in Lampang?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1 day Private Tour to Unseen Temple in Lampang?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
1 day Private Tour to Unseen Temple in Lampang
9 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandHistorical Tours - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangHistorical Tours - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Warorot MarketWat Phra Singh WaramahawihanMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)Baanchang Elephant ParkLampangHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Doi Inthanon National ParkDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Araksa Tea PlantationChiang Mai Zoo & AquariumBan Mae Kampong VillageLamphunChiang Dao CavesWat ThatonThapae StadiumArt in ParadiseElephant Parade HouseQueen Sirikit Botanic GardenElephant Nature Park