5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn the essential flavors and techniques of Thai cooking with a 6-hour, small-group class in Chiang Mai with an experienced local chef. Visit a local market to see the fresh ingredients that are the base of each dish, then make a four-course menu at a personal cooking station. Prepare a soup, salad, stir-fry and curry with tips and help from the instructor then enjoy the feast that you’ve created alongside a sweet Thai dessert. Leave with recipes for your favorite dishes, with tips on recreating them in your home kitchen.
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
- Making Padthai sauce - Slice and prepare some vegetables and tofu - Stir fried on wok - Pour on dish and serve
Green curry with chicken
- smash curry paste - cook curry paste with coconut milk - pour the cooked paste on chicken and vegetables soup - pour on bowl and serving
Local market tour
Individual cooking station
Hotel pickup (In old town)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up any hotel in Old town or not too far from old town more than 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for vegetarian travellers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Chili Cooking School
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Authentic Thai Cooking Class in Chiang Mai
4 hours 18 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeChiang MaiCooking Classes - Northern ThailandCooking Classes - Chiang RaiCooking Classes - Luang PrabangCategory
Wat Phra Singh WaramahawihanArt in ParadiseChiang Mai Tribal MuseumLamphunWat Chiang ManBaanchang Elephant ParkAraksa Tea PlantationSai Nam Phung Orchid FarmBan Mae Kampong VillageThai Elephant Conservation CenterWiang Kum KamChiang Mai Night BazaarHuay Tung Tao Lake (Huay Tueng Thao Reservoir)Chiang Mai Night SafariWat Suan DokDoi Suthep–Pui National ParkGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)Thapae StadiumMae Sa WaterfallMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)