9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from the hotel in Chiangmai city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GoWithJoe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bird Watching Doi Inthanon ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bird Watching Doi Inthanon ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bird Watching Doi Inthanon ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bird Watching Doi Inthanon ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bird Watching Doi Inthanon
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChiang MaiBus Tours - Northern ThailandNature and Wildlife - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Chiang RaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Luang PrabangNature and Wildlife - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Ban Hmong Mae Sa Mai Village Tours & TicketsGolden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham) Tours & TicketsDoi Inthanon National Park Tours & TicketsLampang Tours & TicketsWat Suan Dok Tours & TicketsChiang Dao Caves Tours & TicketsChiang Mai Night Bazaar Tours & TicketsLamphun Tours & TicketsChiang Mai National Museum Tours & TicketsMae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan) Tours & TicketsBaanchang Elephant Park Tours & TicketsChiang Mai Zoo & Aquarium Tours & TicketsQueen Sirikit Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsBan Mae Kampong Village Tours & TicketsSuan Bua Mae Sa Orchid Farm Tours & TicketsWarorot Market Tours & TicketsThai Elephant Conservation Center Tours & TicketsGrand Canyon Water Park Tours & TicketsThapae Stadium Tours & TicketsWiang Kum Kam Tours & Tickets