8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get up close and personal with the world’s largest land mammal on a visit to the family-owned Elephant Pride Sanctuary. The elephants here once worked on logging crews to cut down the protected forest, but today they live at leisure. This small-group adventure, limited to just nine travelers, includes a Thai lunch, water, skip-the-line access to the sanctuary, and round-trip transfers from Chiang Mai hotels.
- Learn how to care for elephants at the Elephant Pride Sanctuary
- Meet the family who own the sanctuary and care for the animals
- Comprehensive package with Thai lunch and bottled water
- No motorbike or taxi stress: Includes 2-way transfers from Chiang Mai hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Hotel in chiang mai city. please tell Hotel name after booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elephant Pride Sanctuary
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Care Pride Elephants: Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Care Pride Elephants: Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Care Pride Elephants: Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Care Pride Elephants: Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Showers and changing facilities are provided, so after bath time it was time for more feeding." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Care Pride Elephants: Full Day Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeTransportation ServicesAttractions & MuseumsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportChiang MaiSkip-the-Line Tours - Northern ThailandBus Tours - Northern ThailandNature and Wildlife - Northern ThailandTransportation Services - Northern ThailandAttractions & Museums - Northern ThailandFull-day Tours - Northern ThailandSkip-the-Line Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang RaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang RaiTransportation Services - Chiang RaiAttractions & Museums - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiSkip-the-Line Tours - Luang PrabangBus Tours - Luang PrabangNature and Wildlife - Luang PrabangTransportation Services - Luang PrabangAttractions & Museums - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangCategory
Doi Suthep–Pui National Park Tours & TicketsDoi Inthanon National Park Tours & TicketsElephant Parade House Tours & TicketsElephant Nature Park Tours & TicketsThai Elephant Conservation Center Tours & TicketsLamphun Tours & TicketsArt in Paradise Tours & TicketsChiang Mai Night Bazaar Tours & TicketsWat Phra Singh Waramahawihan Tours & TicketsChiang Mai Tribal Museum Tours & TicketsWat Suan Dok Tours & TicketsBaan Thong Luang Tours & TicketsBan Hmong Mae Sa Mai Village Tours & TicketsChiang Mai Night Safari Tours & TicketsTweechol Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsSaturday and Sunday Walking Street Market Tours & TicketsWat Thaton Tours & TicketsChiang Dao Caves Tours & TicketsChiang Mai National Museum Tours & TicketsChiang Mai Zoo & Aquarium Tours & Tickets