- Food tasting tour of Chiang Mai by songthiew
- Explore Chiang Mai aboard a traditional songthiew taxi
- Spot city landmarks including the Three Kings Monuments
- Sample an array of street food at the Warorot market
- Tuck into local specialties such as ‘khao soi,' and mango sticky rice
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Your tour will begin at Thapae Gate. Meet your tour guide at the stone map (across the street from McDonald's/Imm Hotel).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pause at a popular restaurant to enjoy a bowl of Khao Soi noodles, another Chiang Mai specialty, then make a stop to see the grand Three Kings Monuments, in the heart of the Old City. The morning’s menu isn’t finished yet—there’s still time to tuck into savory chicken and rice, and sample Thailand’s famous mango sticky rice.
Your tour ends back in central Chiang Mai.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please indicate dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Please note, at this time gluten-free, halal, vegan, or vegetarian diets can not be accommodated
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste of Thailand Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.